Streams

Apparently, you being 'friends' with Ranboo, (you and Marks fans don't know you're dating yet), has earned you quite a few subscribers and followers on YouTube and Twitch.

You did stream a lot with Ranboo, often starting a series of episodes of either Hardcore Minecraft that you or Mark would die on in the first day, or just normal Minecraft for fun.

You would make terrible decisions and most of the time, you would die and Mark would have to collect your stuff after he killed whatever mobs killed you.

However, you and Mark did hint at the viewers that your dating or in a close relationship with each other during the streams or just in normal videos you would upload on YouTube.

Only a few of your fans had figured it out but they promised not to tell anyone until you told them to or until you and Mark told the fan base.

They had already made up a ship name for you two; (shipname) was the two of you were called when you streamed together.

You hinted at your relationship by gifting Mark random things on your lets-plays, mostly flowers and armor, and making Mark watch the Minecraft sunsets with you before going to bed.

A lot of Ranboo fans have noticed something was up, and one of then even created a discord server that would talk about it. You and Mark joined that server out of boredom and just to see if they could find it out.

You and Mark eventually decided to tell them, you acting like it was mistake when you put down a sign and typed 'Hi babe' when you weren't streaming and when Mark was.

Let's just say, it was chaotic.

You and Mark had to stay off Twitter for a while until the news died down.

Clay and George were happy that you finally announced it, TapL acting like he didn't know and supporting you. Bad and Zak were surprised, you didn't tell them about it like you did Harvey, Clay, and George.

The rest of the MCYTS were shocked and pleased. Some were happy, like Tommy, Tubbo_, and Fundy, while others were not as happy. Like Technoblade, PhilzaMinecraft, and some of your fans.

It was nice to have finally announced the fact that you were dating and let out the secret you had been holding in for quite some time.