The Talk

Philza stood up and smiled at Mark, although it wasn't the 'happy to see you' smile, it was the 'I see you, and now you can't leave' smile.

You groaned and held your head.

Philza pointed at Mark and gestured to the front door. Mark got the memo and nodded, smiling nervously.

You watched them leave the living room and heard the front door open and close.

"He's gonna die."

"Do you love my child?"

Mark nodded. "Yes, they are very dear my heart."

Philza narrowed his eyes at Mark.

"Do you promise to never hurt (y/n), or let anyone hurt them?"

"I would never bring them harm, I love them too much for that."

"If they are crying, what would you do?"

Mark was silent for a moment then responded.

"I would make sure that they know that they are loved, give them everything they ask for, and hold them. Either when they are done crying and are okay, or they cry themselves to sleep, I will then find the person who hurt them and kill them." Mark's voice seemed to growl when he said the last part of the sentence.

Philza hummed, looking Mark up and down.

"What would you do if you were the one who hurt (y/n)?" He finally said.

Mark stiffened, his pupils turning into slits. "I would never hurt them. And if I did, I would regret it and do everything in my power to never do it again."

Philza gave a nod of approval. "Alright."

Mark relaxed and raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"I said, Alright. You're good." Philza chuckled.

You visibly relaxed when Mark and Philza walked back inside, chatting like they were old friends.

Mark looked at you and smiled, giving you a wave.

Philza patted his back and stopped walking. "Well, I need to go back to my house."

You gave him a questioning look. "What? Why?"

Philza sighed. "Techno is not a good mentor for Tommy."

"Oh. How?"

"He is teaching Tommy on how to overthrow governments and commit arson."

"Oh shit." You said. "Well go! They might have burned the house done by now!"

Philza laughed and nodded. "Yeah, it's a long drive to get back. Anyway, see you soon (y/n)." He waved and left.

"Hopefully at yalls wedding!"

You and Mark blushed, turning red.

"D-DAD!!"

His laughter was heard before the door was shut.

"Ugh."

Mark chuckled, rubbing his temples. "Let's go back to streaming before the stream kills themselves."

You tapped your chin. "Oh yeah. I forgot about that." You chuckled. "Let's go do that."