Help You?

Y'all, I woke up at 7:45am for you guys. Here you go.

You opened your eyes slowly, the effects of the dart still effecting you. The room was dark, with little to no light.

A door in front of you opened, the sudden light making you hiss and turn your head. You heard footsteps coming towards you, and you felt a hand grab your chin, making your head face the captor.

He was somebody you haven't met before.

His hair was dark and slightly curly. His shirt was white, the undershirt black. The design on the shirt was fire. His eyes were brown, with hints of hazel and gold. He had a scar going over his nose.

The man hummed and let go of you, turning and walking away. He closed the door behind him, leaving you back in the darkness.

You sighed. The darkness was starting to get on your nerves.

The door opened once again, this time revealing somebody you do remember.

"Hello Clay!" You said, giving him a smile.

"Hello (y/n)." He responded.

"Do you mind with the ropes? I do believe my wrists are starting to hurt."

Clay sighed, but he untied your hands.

"Thank you." You rubbed your wrists, and sighed.

"I need your help." Clay said.

You looked at him with suspicion. "Why do you need my help? I'm not very helpful."

Clay chuckled. "If you help me, I'll make sure Technoblade doesn't mess with you again."

You grew silent, making out the pros and cons of this deal. It was like a deal with the devil himself.

"And if I don't?"

"You'll just have to deal with Techno searching for you for the rest of your life." He stood up. "You'll be like an escaped convict to him."

You looked away. "Fine."

Clay smiled. "Great-"

"But," You interrupted him. "Deliver this message to him if you catch him."

He nodded.

A man with a blue shirt that had the 404 message on it and the other man from before watched this conversation from above.

"What do you think they're talking about?" The blue shirted man said.

The man from before shrugged. "I don't know, George." He stared at the back of your head.

"Very useful, Sapnap." George said, sighing.

"Eh, I try to be."

"Deal?" You said, smiling at him.

Clay smiled back. "Deal."

You stood up and shook hands with him, sealing the deal.

"Now, I will have to blindfold you to get you out of this joint. Are you okay with that?" Clay held up a black blindfold.

You nodded. "Just don't knock me out. I'll kill you if you do."

"Understood."