Stories

Please remember that (y/n) is very sarcastic, and says things that they don't really mean. Thank you.

Mark stared at that floor with a blank face.

"Mark?" You asked.

Mark held up a finger, silencing you.

Fundy coughed, covering his laugh.

"How come you never told me this?" He finally asked.

You sighed. "I was never planning too."

"Oh god."

"It's not like I like talking about my family. You technically met two members of them already, before Fundy." You pointed out.

Mark hummed a response.

"Which two?" Fundy asked.

"Techno and Tommy."

Fundy grimaced. "Oh my, what did you do?"

You waved a hand around. "I only just ran away from home, nothing too important."

Fundy groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Dear god."

"How are you two related?" Mark asked, changing the subject.

You and Fundy looked at each other, then back at Mark.

"I'm his aunt/uncle/whatever."

"I'm their nephew."

"Yeah, okay." Mark said. "But how? I'm sure Tommy is too young to have a child, and I'm also pretty sure Techno doesn't like children all that well."

You and Fundy grew silent.

"I had another brother." You said, getting a sad look from Fundy.

"Had?"

"Yes, Had." You played with your hands. "Wilbur was my older brother. He was Fundy's Dad."

"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss." Mark said. "If you don't want to talk about it, you don't have too."

You smiled at him, the locked box emotions once again cracking. "No, no. It's fine. You asked a question, and I'm gonna answer it."

Fundy exhaled slowly.

"Wilbur died by a stab wound to his stomach; he bled out. He died protecting me from some creep." You closed your eyes. "The creep had a gun, of which he shot."

You pointed to the scar on your neck.

"He aimed and fired, being scared when Phil exited the house after hearing my screaming. The bullet missed my head and hit my neck." You opened your eyes, shifting on the couch. "Phil only cared about Wilbur, mourning his death and not really caring about me who was bleeding out on the grass behind him."

Mark stopped you. "Wait. What about Techno?"

"I'm getting there, Mark, be patient." You chuckled. "Techno stood on the porch, I think, staring at the both of us."

Fundy shifted in his seat. "I was born a few years after (y/n) was, I think."

"Yes." You said.

Mark nodded. "Who is your mother?" He asked Fundy.

Fundy shrugged. "Hell if I know. I just live with a few friends." He crossed his arms. "Although, there is a small theory that Wilbur and a salmon had some fun and made me."

Mark snorted. "A salmon?"

"Yes a salmon." Fundy chuckled. "The most random thing."

Mark and Fund continued talking, leaving you to listen in on some of what they were saying.

You were glad they were getting along.

I love y'all

I love y'all.