Dad

Thank you so much for 200k reads!! What should I do in honor of reaching such a goal?🤔🤔

A knock sounded at the door, you and Mark confused.

You were streaming at this time, plus it was weird that someone would just knock without giving you a heads up about it.

"Hey Chat, I'm gonna leave for a few minutes, just so I can talk with Ranboo about some things and so I can fill up my water bottle." You spoke, watching the chat for anything out of the ordinary.

You muted yourself and stared at the chat, fear making its home when you saw this one person in chat.

PhilzaMinecraft☑: (y/u/n), answer the door.

"Oh shit."

You quickly left your desk, and ran over to Marks room. You knocked on his door and opened it, giving him a panicked look.

Mark said a quick goodbye to his chat, before muting his mic and going to were you are.

"What's wrong?"

You looked at him in fear. "My dad is in my chat and he told me to answer the door."

Marks eyes widened and he put your behind him, looking around the corner to eyes the door.

Sure enough, a person was standing there.

"I have to answer it, I don't know what he'll do if I don't." You said.

Mark looked down at you and sighed. "Okay." He kissed your forehead. "But if you need anything, and I mean ANYTHING, call my name."

"Which one?"

"Ranboo, preferably."

You nodded. "You go tell the stream that I probably won't be back for a while."

Mark gave you a hug before heading off to his room.

You walked towards the door and slowly opened it, your dad standing there on the steps.

"Uh, hey dad." You looked at him.

He smiled at you. "Can I come inside?"

Your eyes narrowed. "Is something wrong?"

"No, its just Techno told me that you saw Wilbur and he seemed pretty distraught about it." Philza played with his hands and rocked on his heels.

You stood there in the doorway for a few seconds, pondering your options.

Finally, you decided that you would let him come inside.

"Come." You stepped out of the way and opened the door, letting him in.

Philza nodded a thank you and came inside, stepping out of the way and letting you guide him to the living room. He sat down on the couch.

"So, did you really see Wilbur?" Philza asked, looking at you with worry.

You nodded.

Philzas eyes widened. "Oh my god."

"He smiled and gave me some blue, for some reason." You pulled it out of your pocket, showing it to him.

He reached out to it. "May I?"

You nodded, handing it to him.

He looked at it, before giving it back to you. "It looks like a blue sheep."

You looked at it. "Yeah, you're right."

"I also came for another reason."

You paled, knowing what was happening next.

"Dad-"

"No, I want to meet this boy."

You groaned and put the blue back into your pocket. "Ranboo!" You shouted.

Mark looked up from his computer, stopping whatever he was doing, most likely entertaining the chat.

"Alright chat, I'm going to be back, but right now, uh, entertain yourselves?"

Mark muted his mic and stood up, taking off his headphones and exiting his room.

He went to the living room, where you and your dad sat.

"Oh dear." He whispered.