ugh, people

You munched the cookie Mark gave you, pleased at the taste. It wasn't your favorite type of cookie, but it was close enough.

You sat down on your new and to your surprise, the bed was soft, a little bouncy even.

"Hm." You got your bag and stared at it, a mental debate happening inside your head.

"Later." You dropped the bag on the floor and stood up, opening your door and leaving your room.

The inside of the house wasn't very different than the outside, it was just pale yellow on the walls and the brick texture up near the ceiling. There was a few fake potted plants, only there for decoration.

It seemed cozy.

"Do, do, do, do, do, do, do." Mark hummed while playing a game on his phone.

"Hey, Mark?"

"Ahh!" He shouted, nearly dropping the phone. He looked behind you and let out a sigh of relief. "Don't scare me like that."

You chuckled. "Sorry."

He smiled in return. "I never got your name."

You blinked at him, a frown tugging at you lips. "It's (y/n)." You said, faking a smile.

"Pretty name!" Mark said, going back to playing the game. "You wanna watch something? The remotes to the TV are over there." He pointed to a shelf, where 2 remotes lay.

"Watch something." You mumbled, tapping your chin. "You have Netflix?"

"Who doesn't?" He replied, putting the phone down, the screen showing signs of him winning. "I also have Hulu and other things."

You nodded and picked up the remotes, guessing which one is the right one to turn on the TV.

Luckily, you guessed right.

Once the TV was on, you went to the search tab and looked up your favorite show.

Mark watched you with curiosity as you clicked on the show and sat down beside him.

"You might not like the show, but I do, so I don't care what you think." You said, handing the remotes to him.

"I'm willing to try new interests." Mark put the remotes on a nearby table along with his phone. "Besides, it seems interesting."

You chuckled. "Thank you. Now shut up, I'm missing some important stuff."

He chuckled, focusing on the TV. "Yes ma'am."

Sorry its so short 😅

Published: January 24th