Reuniting with an old friend

Just for some clarification, Mark isn't Ranboo's real name (or at least it shouldn't be, if it is, I just guessed something that should be impossible. Never watched Tubbo's stream on that day) But if it is, I'm sorry for guessing correctly?

Mark rested his head on your shoulder, the noises from his phone stopping after he shut it off.

"Do you want to do anything?" Mark asked.

You grunted, resting your head on his. "I don't know."

"Very helpful."

"I know, I tend to be just that."

Mark snorted and stood up, pulling you up. "Let's just go do something productive."

"Oh, like shopping?" You asked, brushing off your clothes.

Mark stared at you. "I mean, if that's what you want to do."

"Great." You smiled at him, the locked chest filled with your emotions cracking a bit. "Lucky for me, I was smart enough to steal Techno's credit card."

Mark stared back at you. "What the hell?"

You shrugged. "He stole my phone and broke it, so why not give him payback by stealing his credit?"

"Is this how siblings normally act to each other?" He asked, watching you walk back to your room.

You returned wearing different, slightly normal clothes. "Yeah, I think so."

Mark nodded slowly, narrowing his eyes at you. "Right."

A knock sounded at the door.

"Oh my god!" Mark groaned. "Why are so many people knocking at my door!"

You burst out laughing. "What? Not used to the paparazzi?"

"No!"

Your laughter died out. "Whatever, I'll answer the door this time."

You walked over to the door, peeping through the peephole. There was someone there, so it wasn't one of those knocking pranks some people would do. But, it wouldn't be someone who took a wrong turn. It's hard to get this far out of town, the entrance to this place is well hidden by the nature.

The person looked to have red hair, black clothing, and a white undershirt with a cool pattern on it.

Your eyes widened once you remembered who it was. You opened the door.

"Fundy!" You shouted, pulling the male into a hug.

"(y/n)!" He shouted back, burying his face into your shoulder. "Man, it feels good to hug you again."

"It's good to see you again, Fundy." He stepped back and smiled. "But, it's very hard to get here without some help. How'd you find this place?"

Fundy shrugged.

"(y/n)?" Mark asked.

You turned your head around and pointed at Fundy. "Before you ask, this is Fundy." You face him again. "Come in, come in."

You moved out of the way and allowed Fundy to walk in, Mark leading him to the living room.

"So," Fundy started once he sat down. "How's it been?"

You shrugged, sitting down next to Mark on a different couch. "Eh."

"Eh?" Fundy snorted. "I kinda expected a little more than that."

"What do you want me to say?" You asked, chuckling. "Oh, yeah, I kinda got hunted down by my own brother Techno, got some help by somebody I only met once, who just happens to be a lunatic, and just finally got settled into a house I'm staying at?"

Fundy blinked.

Mark switched his gaze between the both of you, waiting for an answer from Fundy.

"Yes. Exactly that."

You snorted. "I'm glad I'm related to you."

"I'm glad too."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait." Mark said, interrupting. "You guys are related?"

You both stared at him. "Well yeah."

Fundy pointed at you. "(y/n)'s the sibling of my Dad."