Returning

Y'all, I just realized that the last 3 chapters had 'The' at the beginning. 😂😂

Anyways, this is after (y/n) was discharged from the hospital.

You stared at Marks car, the fear of getting from getting another crash was very prominent.

Mark sighed and held your hand. "It's okay, I'll hold your hand the entire way there."

You looked at him. "Okay."

Mark smiled. "Great."

He guided you to the passenger side and opened the door for you, you carefully getting inside. He quickly went to the other side and got in, taking your hand.

You kept your eyes closed, flinching when the car started and started moving.

Mark kept you grounded just squeezing your hand occasionally, him humming along to the song on the radio.

You opened your eyes when the car stopped and Mark rubbed his thumb over the top of your hand.

"We're here!" Mark said, realizing your hand and getting out. He quickly went over to the other side and helped you get out.

"Thank you." You said.

He smiled at you. "Permission to do something?"

You looked at him confused. "Uh, sure."

His smile grew, and he picked you up -bridal style- and shut the car door with his foot.

You yelped, and laughed as Mark carried you into the house.

As soon as you and Mark entered the house, the lights turned on.

"Welcome Back (y/n)!" Harvey and Fundy shouted.

You jumped and Mark laughed.

Harvey laughed. "Don't worry about it! Fundy and I started planning this just a few days before you were scheduled to come back."

Fundy nodded. "But, nonetheless, I'm glad your okay auntie/uncle/whatever (y/n)!"

Mark set you down, and you stood on your toes, so you could try to kiss Mark's cheek. Mark still had to lean over just a bit for it though.

You smiled and walked over to hug Fundy, who had to refrain from squeezing you as he usually did. You patted his head though, and he tried to evade your head pats. He failed.

You greeted Harvey, but he was the one who gave you the head pats.

Fundy and Mark struck up another conversation, right as the door opened.

"HEY! I thought the party didn't start until we came!" You turned your head and brightened.

"George! Dream! Sapnap and Karl!!" You shouted.

Dream opened his arms, and you ran into them, him lifting you up and twirling you around.

Sapnap and Karl patted your back while George went over to the kitchen to drop off some things he baked before coming here.

Fundy went into the kitchen and started helping Karl and George make some food, while you, Mark, Dream, Harvey, and Sapnap pulled out a few board games to start playing.

"Let's play," You started.

"Monopoly!" Sapnap said. Words of agreements came around the table.

"Monopoly." You said, pulling out the game from the game shelf.

You put it down on the game and started setting it up, pulling out the paper money and holding it up. "Alright, who wants to be the bank?"

Sapnap and Harvey instantly raised their hands.

You snorted as they growled at each other.

"I'll be a better banker than you!" Sapnap said.

"Oh, please! You'd probably just let the bank burn!" Harvey replied.

Sapnap couldn't think of to counter that, so he let Harvey that control of the bank. Not without Dream teasing him about it.

"I'm blue, Sapnap can be yellow, Mark can be red, and Dream can be green." You said, sorting out the colors and giving them to the people.

Harvey sorted out the money and handed the appropriate amount of money to everyone.

"Okay!" Dream shouted. "Let's go."

Zak and Bad arrived about half an hour later, coming into the house with Sapnap lying on the floor, curled up, Dream screaming at the board, Mark laughing his butt off, and you just standing over everyone in a T-pose.

Harvey was the only one who looked like he had his sanity, other than George, Karl, and Fundy.

"I am honestly worried about your wellbeing." Bad said, looking very scared.

Zak laughed. "Who cares about that? This is the funniest thing I've seen all day!"

Bad smacked the back of Zak's head, Zak almost falling to the floor. Zak mumbled under his breath when he fixed himself.

"Please excuse him." Bad said.

Harvey nodded. "There is food in the kitchen and I think the Monopoly game is over."

Zak brightened at the mention of food. "Food!" He ran off to the kitchen.

Bad and Harvey watched him leave. Bad sighed. "I brought something to eat, but I think it's best to save for last."

Harvey nodded. "You can give it to me, I'll put it somewhere."

Bad handed the plate to Harvey and walked down the hallway to enter the living room.

Harvey put the plate in the kitchen, putting a sticky note on top of it saying not to eat it until later.

Zak was being held back by Karl, Zak pleading for him to let him go, so he could eat. George and Fundy watched this unfold.

You noticed Bad enter the room, and you turned around, your T-pose still there.

"Hello Bad!" You greeted.

Bad smiled and waved. "Hey (y/n)! So, what are you doing here?" He pointed at the group.

Dream was now giving Sapnap a noogie, while Mark was laughing.

You looked over at them and sighed. "Don't worry about it. I think Sapnap will be fine."

Bad nodded slowly. "Right."

You smiled. "Anyway. I won the game." You turned back around and clapped your hands.

"Lets eat!"