Brother...

You sat up in bed, the light of your window shining into your room.

"The walls look different." You said, staring at the wall in front of you.

Mark opened your door, the squeaking of the hinges making you jump.

"Oh! Good morning." He smiled at you, standing up straight when he entered your room. "I should knock first."

You blinked at him, the memories slowly coming back to you. "Mark?"

He looked at you. "Yes?"

"Okay."

Mark stared at you, confused. "Did you forget my name?"

"Maybe." You replied, noticing the plate of food in his hands. "Is that for me?"

He looked down at the plate and back at you. "No, it's for me. Your breakfast is in the kitchen."

A knock sounded at the front door, a look of surprise coming across Mark's face. "Two visitors in two days? Somethings happening."

He turned and left, making you extremely curious about who was at the door. You quickly changed out of your pajamas and put on comfortable clothes, leaving your room with stealth.

You peaked around each corner, looking for the front door so you could find and way to avoid being seen. Eventually, you heard Mark's voice speaking.

"Sorry, who are you? I don't get many visitors." Mark said as you looked around another corner and spotted him.

From what you could tell, 2 people were at the door, a tall one, and shorter one.

"Have you seen a person, about this tall," The voice of the tall man rang in your ears. "They are needed somewhere."

You went back, hiding behind the corner. Techno was there, and he was looking for you.

Shit, shit, shit. You thought, putting your hand over your mouth. Please don't tell them I'm here.

Mark stared at Techno, his eyes flicking between Techno and the other person.

"No." He said. "I haven't."

You let out a small sigh of relief, grateful for Mark.

"Liar." Techno said. Mark stepped back in shock. Techno pushed past Mark, entering the house and letting the other male inside.

"Hey! Get out of my house." Mark said, following after him and grabbing his shoulder.

Techno stopped and turned his head slowly, looking up at Mark with a scary look in his eye. "Who's going to make me?"

Published: February 5th