Realizing

You watched as Zak's car drove away, the darkness of the night making his car disappear.

Mark was inside, putting the stuff on your desk so you could put the parts together later.

You looked up at the sky, the clouds disappearing and revealing the bright stars on the other side.

The door opened and Mark stepped out, joining you on the porch.

"You can see the stars better on the roof." He said.

You looked back him. "Really?"

"Yeah! Come, I'll show you." Mark smiled and let you inside.

The house was dark on the inside, the only light being the starlight from the windows.

He guided you to the attic, climbed inside, and opened a small door.

You crawled through the door and stepped out onto a small balcony on the roof.

There was two lawn-chairs and a small table.

"Sit, sit." Mark sat in one of the chairs, you sitting in the other.

The chairs allowed you to see the stars more clearly.

You were breathless, having never seeing stars this clearly in the city.

"Who knew the stars could be so beautiful?"

You stared at the sky, the final lock on your box of emotions unlocking and disappearing.

This made you realise something, something you haven't felt in a while.

You loved this man.

And you didn't know how to tell him.

You have been blessed by Angel the Cat

❤💛💚💙💜

I am coming back to posting every Thursday and Sunday.