SIR?!

You frowned. Mark was busy doing his own thing in his room, and you were bored. Opening up your phone and choosing Twitch to scroll through, you found that a new Minecraft Twitch was streaming.

Why not? You thought, tapping on the video. A familiar voice was heard through the speakers, but you couldn't place it. You shrugged, watching on.

The streamer screamed at a jump-scare, the same scream echoing around the house.

Wait a damn minute.

You ran across the house, slamming the door open.

Mark jumping in his seat, hitting the mute button on his microphone. Or, at least he thought he did.

"You!" You said, pointing at him.

He turned around in his seat and smiled at you. "Uh, Hi?"

"You didn't tell me you had a Twitch channel?!" You walked closer to him, stopping when you were in front of him.

"Surprise?"

You stared at him, and he stared back.

"Well, at least let me join you." You pulled up a chair from nowhere and sat down, watching him with interest.

"Uh, okay." He hit the mute again, muting him.

"You're muted." You pointed out.

"Thanks, wait." He stared at his chat screen in slight horror.

The chat was going crazy, saying things like;

OH MY GOD, RANBOO HAS A SIGNIFICANT OTHER?!

HOW?!

WHO'S THE LUCKY GAL?

"Crap." He said, unmuting.

He moved his mouse around, moving the screen and pressing F5 to look at the viewers.

"I have a surprise Guest today!" He said, looking at with slight worry. "(Y/n), introduce yourself."

You looked at him and pointed at the mic. He nodded and you carefully grabbed the mic, speaking into it.

"Hey guys, gals, and non-binary pals." You said. Mark shuffled a laugh, earning a glare from you.

"I am (y/u/n), A good friend of," You paused, looking at Mark.

"Ranboo." He whispered.

"Ranboo." You said, nodding slowly.

Mark took the mic back and laughed. "Yeah, they don't have a computer set up just yet, so they can't play with us right now."

You snorted. "You don't know what's in my bag."

Mark looked at you. "You have PC parts in your bag?"

You shrugged. "Maybe."

"You are insane." He said.

"I know."