Memories

You smiled at Wilbur, earning a smile back as he picked up your teddy bear and made it do a dance.

You giggled. Happiness is an emotion you missed, one that you longed for.

"Hello kids!" A unfamiliar voice said.

Wilbur turned and looked at the man, giving him a confused look. The man gave him a smile, and pulled out a knife.

Your eyes widened and you slowly backed away from the man.

"Don't move, and I won't kill you right here and now." The man whispered.

You and Wilbur froze, right before Wilbur jumped at the man and attacked him. You screamed when Wilbur was dropped on the ground, the mans knife embedded in his stomach.

The man focused his gaze on you and pulled out his gun. He aimed it, being scared when Philza ran outside to see who screamed. He shot it, the bullet hitting you in the shoulder, right where the neck started.

The man was tackled by the police, Techno standing on the porch frozen in fear and shock.

Philza took Wilbur's body in his arms and cried, your neck bleeding out in the grass.

You lost your emotions that day. You locked them up, not wanting to feel the pain of losing someone close.

You let Tommy go, watching him run away from you. Something hit your arm, making you look down in surprise.

A dart was there, stuck in your skin. You looked up, seeing a slightly familiar face before you fell back on the dry grass.

"I got her D."

"Good. Take her to the base."