𝟎𝟒

Malaysia's Party
Continued

Malaysia POV
2 Hours Later

I heard ' Body' by Megan Thee Stallion begin to play out and all of my girls screeched out before heading to the middle of the floor, well everyone but Lex

I heard ' Body' by Megan Thee Stallion begin to play out and all of my girls screeched out before heading to the middle of the floor, well everyone but Lex. I quickly looked around for her. Finding her in the corner.

"Ahhhh."

I read her lips. Lex was throwing it back on one of the fine ass light skin dudes I noticed earlier. I smiled. Typical " perky " I thought to myself.

"Yeah you look good but they still wanna know where Laysia at!"

I heard Yas yell out, changing the lyrics to fit my name as I seen her flash from her phone on me, she was probably recording me on Snapchat. I had my hands on the ground with my booty in the air shaking it. After a few minutes more people joined us on the floor, making a big ass circle of people dancing. I felt somebody grab me by my arm and pull me into the kitchen, I turned around to see who it was and I smacked my lips.

·····•·····

Yasmin's POV

"Them big ass goggles you got on

"Them big ass goggles you got on."

I heard somebody say behind me. Causing me to stop dancing. Oh this mothafucka tryna be funny and crack jokes? Its coo cause im sure about to light they ass up and show em just how funny they aren't.

"First of all bit-"

I shut the fuck up as soon as my eyes met Bens. See, Ben and I have history and I'll be damned if he grab me up in front of my bitch whole party full of fine ass niggas. Instead of getting him back, I just rolled my eyes, turning back around to walk away when he tugged me back toward him.

"Where you going, ma?"

Ben whispered in my ear, sending chills all the way up and back down my spine. I smirked before turning to face him, then I put on my best mug. Ben really fucked up and I wasn't about to just let the nigga have me again.