𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟏𝟎

「 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆,
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵,
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬」

✑ ˢᵃˡᵗ ᴸᵃᵏᵉ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 ✨

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚

After everything that happened with Kentrell, I've been keeping my distance.

He called my phone & blew me up with hundreds of texts almost everyday, since then.

It was really starting to get irritating. And I never felt so torn between two things in my entire life.

But I couldn't answer. The guilt completely ate me alive every time I even thought of him.

There was no way I could allow myself to speak to him knowing what I had done.

Though it shouldn't have crossed my mind I couldn't help shake the thought of how bad of a person I was.

Whose to even say that Ny' was out doing dirt?

What if I cheated on him for no reason other than my own selfish needs and wants. And with Kentrell ?

Of all the people I could've been with, I gave the nigga who hurt me the most that same access to me and my body.

And not only disrespected myself but put my health in jeopardy. I had no idea what kinds of girls he had recently been with.

And I'm sure it was more than ten.

I honestly just think it's best to distance myself and take Kentrell to court so we can both agree on a plan for him to be able to see Kailani.

That way there's no possible way for either of us to cross the line and I had no urge to. I knew deep down that my heart resided with Ny'Air.

And I wasn't about to let Kentrell break us up, the Lord knows he couldn't be loyal for a second.

And I gave him chance after chance for so long, now he just had to miss out.

Kailani's loud laughter shook me from my thoughts.

Bringing my hands up to my eyes I automatically dried up the tears that I had no idea where there before pushing myself out of my king sized bed.

Based upon the time that flashed back in my face off my Apple Watch, I had been awake a few hours now.

I glanced back at my reflection as I passed the mirror in the hallway. I looked absolutely terrible.

My postpartum depression and anxiety was getting the best of me again which completely surprised me.

I thought everything had finally gotten better but I felt it slowly beginning again.