𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟔

「𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟵𝘁𝗵
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 」

ᵀʰᵉ ᴾᵒˢᵗ ᴼᵃᵏ ᴴᵒᵗᵉˡ
✑ ᴴᵒᵘˢᵗᵒⁿ, ᵀˣ

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 🚹

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥 🚹

After the show last night I came back to the room and been chilling wit' my boys, ever since.

Ten been tryna talk to me about the shit that went down with Malaysia hoe ass.

But naw.

I ain't tryna even think about it let alone let it fall from my mouth.

She grimy as fuck, no cap.

That's why I'm so thankful for Jazz.

She don't make me feel basic.

Speaking of that bitch, ion know where she at with my baby.

I sent her and Kailani 'bout an hour ago to get breakfast from ihop for everybody.

She still ain't back.

"Say, Montana!"

I kept my eyes glued to the TV, I was beating KD ass in madden and wasnt finna move for nothing.

"MONTANA!"

I hollered out louder this time and he poked his head out from the bathroom, wearing a shower cap.

Ten and Boomer busted out laughing, stomping all around the room when they finally noticed causing him to suck his teeth.

"Whatchu need fool?"

"Mane call Jazz and see where the fuck she at wit my baby."

"Fuck that baby see where the food at."

I mugged the fuck out of KD, bashing my controller over his head several times while Ben held him down.

"Fuck up, KD."

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, making me drop the controller and grab it out of my pocket.

"Got some nerve talm bout my niece big eared ass bitch."