𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟓

「 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆,
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝘀𝘁,
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬」

{same day}

✑ ᵁᵗᵃʰ ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᵃⁱʳ
ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 💜

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 💜

Both of my hands were now full with food and drinks for Kailani, Ny, and I.

It was a little annoying that he couldn't do this; and even more so that he didn't offer to help, but it's whatever.

My eyes widened as I noticed Ny'Air sitting at the picnic table scrolling through his phone, alone.

I stormed over, throwing the cash and couple of quarters I had in my hand all over the table.

He sucked his teeth in response, furrowing his brows

"Fuck you on?"

I couldn't believe he was acting as if I had done something wrong.

"Where the fuck is my daughter?"

It wasn't until I had said that, that he even seemed to notice.

He was completely unfazed now that I think back on it.

So many things were running through my mind that I didn't notice all the facts until later on.

I watched as he buried his face directly back to his phone, as if this all wasn't happening right now.

"Ummmm, hello?"

He glared back up at me and the two of us sat in silence for just a couple of seconds.

"Wasnt she with you?"

I was utterly shocked.

We've always had an amazing friendship which made for an even better relationship, but lately he's been off.

"SERIOUSLY?"

I felt the glares and hundreds of eyes now landing on me but quite frankly I didn't give a fuck.

Right now nothing mattered but finding Lani.

How could Ny'Air not know she was missing?