𝟎𝟕

The same day

🍯 🐝

I usually ain't the violent nor ghetto type.

And getting into a fight on the beach in front of a million people is something I would NEVER wish to do but this bitch was really doing the most.

I gave her two chances.

When she was snapping on Lay, I remained cool and collected until I seen the look on her face.

And then bringing up my weight? Naw.

My weight was something that I struggled with for years and wether she knew that or not, she doesn't know me.

You don't put down the next person because you never know what kind of battles and trials they're being put through.

Im always nice to everybody for that very reason.

I stood up from the sand, dusting myself off, slowly walking over to her.

"Get up."

I stated standing over her.

These were fighting words. Everybody knows what "get up" means.

"What?"

Her brows furrowed together and she look utterly confused.

Just based on how confused she was, part of me knew that she don't get into many fights.

But I don't give a fuck.

Ain't no coming back from the shit she said. She's owed an ass beating.

After a few minutes of silence she hesitated but stood up.

I drew my arm back and punched her right in her face.

I then grabbed ahold of her and dragging her to the ground, getting on top of her before I felt somebody pull me off.

Everything went black after she called me big.

·····•·····