𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟒

「 𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆,
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝘀𝘁,
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬」

✑ ᵁᵗᵃʰ ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᶠᵃⁱʳ
ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

Malaysia

Malaysia

The sun had been beating down on both Ny and I for quite some time now, leaving the two of us parched.

Kailani held my hand tightly in hers, skipping beside me.

She made sure to nuzzle her head into the back of my leg, with every step farther that we took.

Lani always made sure to stay close to me, no matter where we were.

She was so shy.

I made sure to hold her close to me as we made our way through huge crowds of people.

I did my best to stay out of everyone's way and keep from being noticed.

Some of Kentrell's fans can't seem to grasp the fact that we're human too.

They can be so evil and I'll be damned if my daughter is the next little girl that comes up missing.

I spotted an empty picnic table in the distance and quickly made my way over to it, leaving Ny'Air to follow in the dust behind me .

I scooped Kailani up into my arms, setting her on my lap.

"Bae, why youn go get us some drinks and a bite to eat?"

I jumped hearing his deep ass voice come from behind us.

He slapped two twenty dollar bills onto the wood table directly in front of my face.

My eyebrows furrowed together.

I was so confused on how he had money.

He didn't have a job and I was usually left to pay for things when we went out.

And that's another reason why Lani and I always stayed in the house.

"How did you—"

I was cut off and taken back a bit when his index finger touched the brim of my top lip.

"Don't ask questions."

He reached his arms out for Lani and she fell so gently into his grasp.