𝟑𝟎

「 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟵𝘁𝗵,
𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵」
+3m

✑ ᴬᵗˡᵃⁿᵗᵃ, ᴳᴬ

𝗝𝗮𝘇𝗹𝘆𝗻 🌪

𝗝𝗮𝘇𝗹𝘆𝗻 🌪

It seems like no matter what I did, Kentrell just wouldn't cheer the fuck up.

He was really starting to bring me down.

I wasn't with this depressing bullshit.

Yes bullshit, because that's what it was.

He would always walk around with a frown on his face, claiming to be stressed but never once wanted to talk about things.

If I'm his girl and he loves me, oh so much, why not talk things out?

It seemed like he always wanted me to be open with my feelings but wouldn't be the same way with me.

I loved Kentrell and stuck by his side throughout every little thing, and every child he had on me, but I was about done.

He was so secretive and insecure. It was like every other day that he accused me of hiding something.

And for some reason, when Three decided to do the dash off to Florida, Kentrell forced me to come with him to Atlanta.

I don't know what everyone is running from but I was going to find out, one way or another.

"Say, can you pour that codeine into my sprite?"

I rolled my eyes hearing Kentrell holler to me from the bathroom.

That's another thing, his drug addictions have gotten so much more worse these past few months.

And rightfully so, I mean he practically left all of his close friends and family to come to a whole other state.

For what? Who knows..

He seemed to think that he had his mental health all under control.

Typical Kentrell, thinking he knows everything.

I pushed myself out of the bed in just my panties, deciding to try something else to cheer him up.

I slowly made my way over to the bathroom door, pushing it open, my mouth forming an O as I noticed Kentrell sitting on the toilet butt ass naked with his phone in his hand.