𝟐𝟕

「𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵」
+5dys

✑ ᴮᵃᵗᵒⁿ ᴿᵒᵘᵍᵉ, ᴸᴬ

Ben 💚

Ben 💚

Sherhonda's monsters inc looking ass had me run to the bakery today to pick up Top's cake.

My boy finally twenty-one.

I remember back when we didn't have shit, we always said we'd never make it past nineteen and here we are.

I can't believe all his dreams finally came true and he put the whole gang on.

Top a real one fasho. So anytime he needs me, I swear to god I'm coming.

I banged loudly on the door waiting for somebody to
open it so I could start setting up for his surprise party.

The party was Malaysia's idea but they ran me ragged all through Louisiana to pick shit up for it.

I didn't mind though. The only part that sucked was when Sherhonda woke me up.

Her breath smelled like hot ass.

The front door swung open and sherhonda pulled me inside.

"Hurry up, boy."

I rolled my eyes, walking over to the end table, setting down the cake and gently placing a candle with the number 1 into it.

After putting the first candle down, I reached into the Walmart bag, pulling out the candle with a number two on it.

I felt the flash of a phone and turned to see Sherhonda taking a picture.

"Say, man don't post that."

She looked confused and I only shook my head in response.

Aint no way she's that slow.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and seen it was an incoming call from Yasmin.

I quickly answered, bringing the phone up to my ear.

"Bae? Switch it over to FaceTime, Lay wants to see the setup."

I nodded my head, then realized she couldn't see it.

"Bet."

I hung up and called her back off FaceTime, flipping the camera so Malaysia could see how it looked so far.

"We need balloons or something, that ghetto ass setup."

I sucked my teeth.

"Bit— you pick em up then."