𝟏𝟗

Friday
October
9th, 2019
[nine days later]

Montana POV

All morning I've been having conference calls with the head of Atlantic records, which happened to be the record label that Top was signed to

For weeks I had been hearing all the same shit, They had been complaining how fed up they were with him refusing to put new music or merchandise out.

On one hand, they were right. Kentrell hadn't dropped a song, a shirt, nothing. He even deactivated his Instagram and gone ghost. The label definitely had a point.

But another hand, I understood him. Dude been through a lot growing up and I knew he suffered from severe depression.

I know first hand that battling depression aint easy.

So I've been doing my best to stick up for him, cause I know dude been through a lot.

I loved Top like my own son. I thanked god everyday for allowing us to find each other because I knew these young boys needed me.

After twenty minutes of standing outside the front door in the freezing cold, I decided to use my key to get in.

As soon as I twisted the door open, strong smells of alcohol, weed, throw up, and piss hit my nose making me gag.

My eyes darted to the couch inside of the living room. There I found a dozed off Ben holding an empty Hennessy bottle.

On the table in front of him were several other empty liquor bottles.

As I continued to walk, random objects were scattered amongst the floor.

A pair of sunglasses.

A empty Pepsi bottle.

Some pink panties.

A toilet tissue roll.

This place was a dump. How did it get so bad?

As I reached Kentrell's bedroom door, sad music played lowly from the inside.

This didn't necessarily mean he was awake and by the looks of this place, everybody was either unconscious or didn't have a care in the world.

I pushed open the door to his bedroom, my eyes landing on him curled up in a little ball on his bed.

His eyes were low and red, indicating he was high.