𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟗

「𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯𝘁𝗵
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬, 」

✑ ᵀʰᵉ ᴳʳᵃⁿᵈ ᴬᵐᵉʳⁱᶜᵃ
ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 💗

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 💗

Before I knew it my phone was going off like crazy.

I tapped the space next to me but instead of my bedside table, I felt nothing.

I popped my eyes open so fast they could've fell from my face. When they adjusted to the light, I realized my surroundings.

I appeared to be in a hotel room. But how?

The last thing I remembered was being at dinner with Kentrell last night.

My head snapped to my right side and there laid a shirtless Kentrell.

He had the cover over his face but I could tell it was him just by the way he was sleeping.

I couldn't remembered if we had sex but I did know that we both got pretty drunk last night.

And if you really know him, you know that boy never drinks.

My phones ringtone started again, snapping me from my deep thought.

I tapped around the bed until I found it, nearly missing the call.

I didn't have time to check the caller ID but instead brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

As I answered Kentrell groaned, moving around slightly in the bed, right next to me.

My stomach dropped to my ass when I picked up the voice on the other end of the call.

It was Ny'Air.

"Lay, where you at?"

As we continued to talk I felt Kentrell's eyes burning a hole in my head, until I didn't.

I paid him no mind. Me and Kentrell weren't together and just started back speaking.

And although we shared a bed and a few drinks together that still didn't change the terms we were on.

I don't owe him anything.

"Oh, I went out of town with some friends."

I couldn't tell if he believed me yet or not.

But in the same sense, Ny left with no explanation when I needed him the most.

He basically walked out on me and left me clueless to his whereabouts.