𝟐𝟔

「𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟱𝘁𝗵
𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵」

✑ ᴮᵃᵗᵒⁿ ᴿᵒᵘᵍᵉ, ᴸᴬ

Malaysia 🦋

Malaysia 🦋

I applied my finishing touches to my makeup just as my phone started going off like crazy.

I glanced down at my screen seeing that it was Yasmin FaceTiming me.

I stood on my tiptoes, peeking out the bathroom window seeing her red impala in the driveway.

Yasmin and Honeybee got here just in time.

Even though I was pregnant, I still wanted to get out of the house and go to the party.

We all agreed that I was going to be the designated driver for the night.

Which pretty much meant that I would be babysitting their drunk asses.

And more importantly, I would be making sure they didn't do anything they would regret, the next morning.

I hoped and prayed Ben wouldn't be there and even more so that Kentrell wouldn't either.

Yasmin & I deserved a night to just let loose and not have to worry about those two.

But part of me knew they would more than likely be there. Kentrell never missed a single party.

I usually was never allowed to go to the block parties kids at school threw, or any parties for that matter. Three was always so strict.

I was enjoying my new found freedom, but it was starting to get boring around here.

I had nobody to argue with.

I can't wait for Three to come home.

It's been so lonely in this big house all by myself.

The boys weren't even coming by to see me anymore, and something told me Kentrell had something to do with it.

I huffed, stopping at the door to grab my house keys off the hook, rushing out the front door, slamming it shut behind me.

·····•·····