𝟐𝟗

「𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮𝗻𝗱,
𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵」

✑ ᴮᵃᵗᵒⁿ ᴿᵒᵘᵍᵉ, ᴸᴬ

Malaysia 🍯

Malaysia 🍯

Its been exactly two days and twelve hours since Kentrell got shot right in front of my face.

But the way my heart feeling right now, it only seems like it's been ten minutes.

All my mind thinks about is him - and Three, of course.

I was stuck between a rock and a hard place with my love for my brother and the love I didn't know I had for Kentrell.

Ben seemed to be too.

If anyone else would have pulled that trigger that dropped Ken, they'd be lying on the floor right next to him. But for some reason Ben didn't kill Pierre.

I was thankful to have him still with us but I just prayed for the forgiveness Kentrell so deeply need to have and for Pierre to find his right state of mind.

"Miss Ashfield."

I snapped from my thoughts hearing my teacher call out my name as she snapped her fingers in front of my face.

White bitch better move. I got too much to worry about.

"Uhh— huh?"

I raised one of my brows as a a mug displayed across my face.

"I said.. what is forty-five x plus sixty-seven y, subtract 35, over the variable of four?"

I kept the same mug on my face.

"Huh?"

I repeated myself, smiling a bit as I heard snickering coming from the back of the classroom.

After she turned her attention to another student, I glanced back, seeing Ny'Air meet my gaze.

I quickly made my way to the back of the room. I hadn't seen him in what felt like forever.

"Wassup mamas, looking beautiful as ever."

I watched as he grinned from ear to ear only making me blush in return, I watched as his diamond grill shined in the light, almost perfectly.