𝟎𝟔

Wednesday ,
September
9th, 2019
3:00pm
Malaysia's POV

Its been a few days since my big argument with Kentrell

I couldn't understand what changed in him?

Did I really say I didn't want things to change?..

I mean even if I did, which I deadass don't remember, he was still bogus for treating me like some regular ass bitch off the streets when we've known each other pretty much our entire lives.

Anyway, Three planned for all of us to head up to the beach together today since we had somewhat nice weather.

I was surprised everybody wanted to go cause these gangster mothafuckas never wanted to do anything that was actually fun, and if they did it was illegal.

If everything went how it was suppose to, this could be a nice thing for all of us to do.

I invited my girls of course!

I just hoped Ben wasn't gonna bring no other girl, if he did Yasmin would for sure snap out on everybody.

Yas claimed she doesn't care about Ben anymore, but we all knew she did - and same for Ben.

Those two could just be so damn stubborn at times.

I quickly threw my books into my backpack.

Grabbing my bag out of my locker and flinging it over my shoulder.

I made sure I had everything before slamming the door shut, making the metal echo loudly, earning me a few glares from the few students who were nearby.

As I began to turn the padlock to make sure nobody would get into my shit, I felt something tugging on the back of my book bag.

What the fuck?

Turning around my eyes landed on a fine ass darkskin boy who was shoving my VS wallet and a couple dusty textbooks the school handed out, back into my bag.

Suddenly I felt my cheeks growing warm and I was sure they were a bright hue of red.

Fuck! I hate having such light skin, shit like this is so embarrassing .

"Here you go ma, yo shit was almost on the floor, somebody was gone stain you, fasho."

When he spoke I heard an accent rolling off of his tongue but it wasn't the usual Louisiana one that folks around here had.

I glanced up to get a better look at the stranger and noticed he had a tattoo on his face that was placed just below his left eye.

My eyes quickly darted back to the floor when ours met.

"Uhh- yeah, thanks."

Really? Thanks? That's all I had? Damn it, Malaysia .

"No problem.."