𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐| 𝟎𝟏

「 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆,
𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝘀𝘁,
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬」

✑ ˢᵃˡᵗ ᴸᵃᵏᵉ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 🖤

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 🖤

I watched comments start to pour in, setting my phone against my vanity as I sat cross-cross.

Winter, was laying with Kailani on my bed making sure to remain out of the camera's view.

I looked away for a minute to apply some lipgloss, getting lost in deep thought.

This was my first time going live in months so I was kind of nervous what people would say.

After I had my daughter, I wouldn't say I was famous but I did start to get noticed.

I was going through postpartum depression at the time the hate comments and fake pages started to rise. So it just all became too much for me to handle.

It was like the negativity outweighed the support by far, so I decided to go ghost and avoid it.

That was almost a year ago and I still have yet to show off Kailani.

I know how disrespectful some of Kentrell's 'fans' can get, so I refused to post her for the longest.

Some people even started to call me "Nene 2.0" and I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me.

We're two completely different people. I didn't understand why or how people would compare us.

I just didn't want to post my daughter all over social media. Why give people the chance to talk shit?

Kentrell had went live a couple months back, denying Kailani being biologically his.

"I have one daughter. Her name is Armani."

Or whatever his dumbass said, knowing he's the only man I've ever had sex with, still.

Every time we spoke, he blamed me for everything that ever happened between us.

So I stopped speaking to him.

Kentrell never took fault or blame for anything.

He now had six babies by five different women.

He had a new girlfriend every week, which they all turned out to snake him in the end.