𝟎𝟓

Two Weeks Later
September 7th

Malaysias POV

School was boring as hell, today

School was boring as hell, today. I couldn't get everything that happened between Kentrell and I out of my head, it just kept playing over and over again, yet when he was at my house or we had to be around eachother he was acting as if nothing had changed. Was that normal? I never did shit like this before. The school bell sounding snapped me from my thoughts as I collected my notebooks and folders, shoving them into my book bag and making my way out of my classroom and out toward the front of the school, I pulled my phone out and noticed a text from Three. Quickly putting my phone in my screen to unlock it with Face ID and reading the message before smacking my lips down at it as if he could see.

Ugly mfa ♥️
yoo, Top gon scoop you
from school got some
shit to take care of.
Delivered at 2:45pm

lay 👸🏽
K
Read at 3:45

Great! Like me and Kentrell needed anymore time alone. After saying my goodbyes to my friends and making my way through the big ass clutter of kids, I was finally outside of the school. I let my eyes dart all around the parking lot looking for Kentrell's car. Jumping as I heard a few loud beeps of a car horn. As I turned around to see what idiot was causing such a big ass scene, my eyes landed on Kentrell before instantly darting back to the ground as I made my way over to the car. Stopping over at the passenger door as my eyes made there way up to see a Lightskin girl that I've never seen before, sitting there. Who the fuck was this? Sucking my teeth as I went to the back door, pulling it open and sliding into the car before slamming it hardly.

"Say Lay, how was school?"

I heard him ask me. Was this motherfucker really trying to make casual conversation with me? As if he didn't have yet another one of his groupies in my presence?

"Fine."

I stated, dryly before pulling my AirPods out of their case and shoving them in my ears. Letting G Herbo fill my ears and turning it up, loud enough for the whole car to make out what he was saying. After fifteen minutes of giving him this silent treatment, we were finally at my house. I grabbed my backpack and opened the car door, jumping out without saying anything to anyone. How could he do this to me? I ran through the front door and slammed it closed behind me before running up the stairs and off into my room, slamming my bedroom door behind me as well. I kicked my shoes off and threw my book bag to the ground before jumping into my bed, this was gonna be a long night!

·····•·····

Kentrells POV