𝟏𝟏

Wednesday
September
16th, 2020
[4 days later]

Malaysia POV

School passed by in a breeze

School passed by in a breeze. Around lunch time Yas had texted me and asked me to meet her at her locker when the last bell rung and dismissed us from class. A few nights ago, I had spoke with her on FaceTime about Journee and I feeling like we were being put on the back burner for Ben's ugly ass. When I brought him up, she just randomly started crying, letting me know something was wrong. I hoped and prayed that he hadn't done her wrong again, but part of me knew he had. The two were so toxic for each other but it was like they could never get enough. Im glad I was smarter than that and dubbed the fuck out of Kentrell anytime he suggested us "dating" . Kentrell couldn't stick to using just one of his hands, let alone one female. I heard the bell sound and I grabbed all of my books up from the wooden desk, rushing over to the door of my classroom. Taking my attention off of where I was going as I pulled out my phone to look at the text Yas' sent me of her new locker number. Somebody broke into her old one and stole all of her shit and I never bothered to learn where the new one was. Suddenly, I felt myself bump into something hard, causing me to fall to the ground sending my books flying into the air. I took a deep sigh, looking up at the person with very apologetic eyes.

"Im so sor—"

I stopped dead in the middle of my sentence as I made eye contact with Ny'Air. I was thankful it was him, then we could just laugh all of this off, plus I hadn't seen him around or heard from him in a few days which honestly was making me worried. He extended a single arm, offering to help me up. I looked up at him with a warm smile before extending my own arm and allowing him to pull me up to a regular standing position.

"Just watch where you going next time, shorty."

The way he said it was with so much— I don't even know the proper word. He just didn't sound like his normal self. There was something different about him and I just had to know what.

"Umm.. Okay? Are you— good?"

I raised a brow, bending over to pick my school books up from the ground. Suddenly I felt his hand making its way down my waist, finally stopping on my butt. I didn't know what to say or do so I allowed it to happen for a few seconds before quickly pulling away, remembering we were at school.

"Keep your hands to yourself."

"Chillat. It wasn't even like that."

He added smoothly. Well bitch how did you mean it?

·····•·····