𝟏𝟑

Saturday
September
19th, 2019
[Same day]
1:05pm

HoneyBee POV

Truthfully, the girls were acting like complete idiots

Truthfully, the girls were acting like complete idiots. All Malaysia needed from us in this moment, was for all three of us to be here and support her, not stress her out about what options she had.

I guess some people are born without common sense and human decency.

Don't get me wrong, I do love and care about Yas and Lex, with my whole entire heart actually.

But I'm looked at as the mom out of the group, mainly because I have to always speak my mind. I can't hold shit back at all.

I kept everyone in check.

"Seriously?"

I heard aggression and attitude fill my own voice.

I watched as Yas and Lex looked at eachother and then back to me confused.

"All you guys keep doingis stressing her out and making this situation wayyy fucking worse!"

I snapped, bobbing my head and pointing my index finger in their direction.

I turned toward Malaysia, who was still crying her eyes out. The look on her face just completely shattered my heart.

Complete silence filled the air of the diner bathroom. Nobody had anything to say. I was embarrassed for stepping out of character but damn!

All that was heard was Lay's sneakers squeaking as they rubbed against the wet bathroom floor.

Causing us all to turn our heads.

".. get out.. I wanna be alone.."

Her words were soft and she refused to look us in our eyes or acknowledge any of us.

Just before Lex walked out of the bathroom door Malaysia hollered something at us.

"AND DONT TELL ANYBODY!"

·····•·····

Malaysia POV