𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟕

「𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝘁𝗵,
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 」

✑ ˢᴸᶜ, ᵁᵗᵃʰ

🍯 🐝

🍯 🐝

I slumped down into Malaysia's bed, watching as she dug into her third ice cream carton, today.

I don't know what's gonna help but I gotta get my girl out of this slump.

I met her "friend" and roommate Winter, and she's cool, I guess.

I just don't understand why she enables Malaysia to be upset like this.

I understand it isn't solely her fault, but she could've encouraged her to stop speaking to Kentrell.

And as for this Ny'Air nigga, he shouldn't have ever been allowed to move in the house.

I felt guilty for keepin my distance when it could've been solved if she had a true friend to talk to about shit.

I know there is valuable reason for Malaysia to be in the house depressed.

But she wasn't even acting like herself anymore.

Don't get me wrong, she had every right to be upset about Lani being gone but she was in good hands.

And it wasn't like Kentrell would never bring her back. I know him, he's gonna eventually crack.

He never has any of his kids for very long. His nerves are too bad for allat stress.

Ion get why he be passing kids out like candy in the first mf place. But here we are .

I'm making it my personal mission to get Malaysia back to normal before I head home.

I don't care if it takes me two years to return to my life back in Baton Rouge, I just want my girl good.

I'm planning on booking a girls trip as a Christmas present, for all of us to head to Miami.

Yas and Lay could really use some girl time and they needed distractions to keep their minds of the dogs.

Plus I knew it would drive the boys crazy to see them living their best lives, without them.

I had my mom looking into the plane tickets and Three was supposed to find a nice resort.