𝟐𝟖

「𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿
   𝟮𝟬𝘁𝗵 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵」
same day

✑ ᴮᵃᵗᵒⁿ ᴿᵒᵘᵍᵉ, ᴸᴬ

🔝

🔝

I gripped the steering wheel tighter as I did the dash over to my mamas.

I heard Jaz say something slick under her breath but couldn't quite make it out, so when my Benz came to a halt infront of the next red light, I turned to her mugging.

"What?"

"We're just supposed to be spending time together.. I miss you, that's all."

She did have a point.

I had promised her that we would spend some alone time together today, but I didn't expect her to actually believe me.

I'll say anything to get some pussy. And that just so happened to be what I had to say.

I didn't even wanna bring her back to Louisana with me, but she wouldn't let me leave the hotel unless I brought her with me.

I nodded my head, pretending to understand.

"Say, we just gone be there for like... Ten minutes, I gotta see my babies."

She only nodded in response.

"Use yo words."

"Okay! That's fine, whatever you wanna do Kentrell."

If I didn't already have a case being built on me, I would've busted her right upside her head.

But imma let it slide, for now.

I pulled into the almost empty driveway before slamming hardly on my breaks, holding in my laugh as Jaz hit her face off the dash.

"My bad, bae."

She only rolled her eyes at me in response.

I quickly hopped from the drivers seat and ran over to open her door.

I hope she actually believes I'm sorry. Cause I'm not.

I grabbed her hand as we made our way up to the front door.

The living room light was shut off, making me only roll my eyes.

I hope she didn't call me over just to be in this bitch sleep.

I banged on the door several times before sighing.

I pulled the spare key I had for emergencies out from my keychain, bringing it up to the door and unlocking it.