𝐉𝐀𝐊𝟐 | 𝟎𝟑

「 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆,
𝗡𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵,
𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬」

✑ ᴮᵃᵗᵒⁿ ᴿᵒᵘᵍᵉ, ᴸᴬ

𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧 💋

𝐘𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧 💋

I bent over, wrapping the cord around the vacuum before securing it into place.

Jumping as I felt the shock of cold water against my back.

Now who the fuck?

I spun around in place, hearing the ice cubes fall out of my shirt dropping onto the floor.

I kissed my teeth once my eyes landed on my mom.

There she stood, stumbling around in place.

A strong aroma of alcohol poured off of her and lingered around the rest of the living room making me scrunch my nose up.

"What the fuck is wrong withchu?"

I raised my eyebrows up, mugging her.

"Why is the house so goddam dirty?"

My blood was boiling. I closed my eyes counting to ten.

I was really trying to keep my cool but this whore was really starting to test me.

Silence filled the room and I hoped she had sat on the couch and somehow passed out.

"Huh? Answer me you little bitch."

I had enough of her disrespect but she's really not herself especially drunk, like this.

"I don't know. YOU tell me why YOUR house is so dirty that your eighteen year old daughter has to clean it because bedbugs won't stop biting your fucking babies while they're tearing to sleep. YOU tell ME that, Sarah."

Her first name rolled off my tongue, in a way that left my ownseld shocked.

I watched as she brought her left hand roughly against my face, leaving it singing and feeling numb.

Tears filled my eyes as I felt against my own cheek that was now hot to the touch.

She had never hit me before, well not like this.