𝟎𝟖

Thursday
September 10th
10:00am
[the next day]

Threes POV

After twenty minutes of banging loudly on the front door of the mansion, I finally heard some commotion coming from the inside

What was taking so long?

"Stop fucking knocking, im coming!"

With that I heard the locks being flipped over and a few seconds later the door swung open, revealing what seemed to be a very high or hungover Kentrell on the other side.

I was always the best at spotting if he was sober, sad, high, etc.

To me, he had a very distinctive look when he felt these ways but somehow I was the only one out of the gang who could spot that shit, well me and Malaysia.

"Say three, whatchu doing here?"

Kentrell took a step to the side, allowing me to come in.

Once I stepped inside he poked his head out the door, the nigga was always so paranoid somebody was coming for him, and I mean technically speaking they were but everyone knew better than to touch Top.

Finally he popped his head back inside and slammed the door shut, relocking it behind him.

"Uhh.. I don't know how to say this but I guess I gotta talk to you."

I scratched at the back of my neck.

I hated going through stressful problems especially with the folks I loved.

"Three.. Its ten in the fucking morning. What we gotta talk about?"

I could hear aggression already in his voice.

At this point I knew he wasn't high.

He was hungover and probably fiening for his next high.

We all lived off of beans and weed but Ben and Tops addictions were much worse.

·····•·····

Yasmins POV