Night out

Comment let me know what you like and don't like about my story. I am laidback so comment what u guys like I really want to know.

Blair Gray
Couple days after that asshole came into my bar I got things sorted out with the problems I had that meant that I get a day off of work. I decided that the guys and I need to go out not my club because we were already back in Russia so we decided to go to the one couple blocks down from out house honestly Im thinking about buying this one its close to us and I need more possessions. I went downstairs to see everyone there but Damian I swear Im going to kill that guy he's probably up there fucking one of his whores while we are here waiting for him. Moments later I see him coming down the stairs fixing his belt. I shook my head and smirked at him knowing I was correct fucking whores?
You know Blair for a girl you know too much.
I mockingly turn around and say You know what Ivanov for a Mafia leader Im supposed to know this much and even more he puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk to the car and he tells me a joke about a cat and a dog it was pretty funny. The Ivanov's and I say  in the Range and the rest sat in the other ones we took 5 in total we are about 15 guys but I am thinking about getting more.
What do you guys think about getting more guys? Andrei is first to speak and he thinks its a good idea but Damian looks up from his phone and with a harsh no shutting us down.
I think getting more people close to us is a bad idea until we get allies but you clearly don't wanna come to the Giovanni masquerade ball shit. Yea well some of us got better things to do then go around fucking whores and going to the enemies home.
We got their after a while there was a huge line but we walked straight in everybody knew me and they feared me even though I never killed in front of anybody.

Damian Ivanov
When we walked in the pretty bartender caught my eye and I was headed towards her until I saw Vitali Ravinov so I walked towards him and he stands up smirking.