Cafe

Italy

Blair Gray
I took 2 cars with 5 men in total. I tried to travel light anywhere I go and everyone knows who I am so there isn't any danger around. Everyone is scared of me but I don't understand why honestly I think its because of my father everyone probably thinks I'm just like him and what if I am? What if I am just as cruel and horrible just like him you know what they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I don't like to remember him at all it's something from the passed.

I got to the cafe and when I walked in everyone inside and outside went quiet. You could literally hear a pin drop. I'd like somewhere quiet and bring me the menu. She nodded and walked my men and I to the corner of the room "here you go Ma'am" The menu? "Right on it". It was a booth and only a place for 4 so only 2 men walked in with me the rest where outside. She brought the menu and was about to walk off when I stopped her.
"Is everything okey Ma'am?"
What would you recommend to eat?
"We have sandwiches here that are really good." "The Pesto Avocado Melt is really good"
Get me 2 of that, Sprite and The orecchiette with broccoli rabe.
She walked off and I took my phone out and scrolled thought the meeting notes Damian sent me. Erik and Damian went to a meeting at the docks and there where some miss understandings but they fixed it all. Im just going over everything so I know what was wrong.
It's been like 10 minutes and my foods not here and everybody's leaving. I don't like being this whatever this is whoever i am. I am miss understood these people don't know me and they think Im going to kill them. I don't have friends and I never did . I learned not to trust anybody over the years but it would be nice to have a couple genuine friends I feel so alone. I am never alone but it feels like I am. By the time they brought my food everything was quite that's because people slowly started leaving when I walked in this place it's kinda sad.
The waiter brought my food and she was about to leave I pulled her back I grabbed her arm and she looked frightened I didn't mean to scare her so I quickly let go of her arm and she stepped back I stood up and ask my guys to leave.
"Is something wrong?"
I looked at her No its not. Sit down with me. She sat down and I asked her couple questions I found out that her name is Ava she's from here and lives with her family. I could tell that she wanted to leave but it was nice talking to someone other then my men.
You can go if you like.
she nodded and stood up and left to the back. I got mad I thought we were becoming friends but she probably thinks ill end up killing her. I stood up and left a money on the table almost $200 and I walked out. she came running after me out the door saying that I gave too much and that I didn't need to pay it was on the house but I told her she can keep the tip and charge me its fine.
honestly it can be lonely sometimes in this world but that's what's gotta happen.

—————————-
Sorry guys I forgot to post the other day but I'm gonna start posting new chapters but they're gonna be very short because I have school my school started and my heads really busy.

Also its not edited.