Rat

Italy

Blair Gray
I was laying down on my bed asleep then I got a call and its Erik the head of my security I knew he was supposed to call me but not this early he had to go check out the shipments and after that he was supposed to call but something was wrong. I picked up the phone Erik whats up?
Blair you need to come down to the docks we found the rat.
Shit Erik Im on my way.
I hung up the phone and went to take a quick shower and it was 7am in the morning and I hadn't had my coffee yet I was drained and especially from yesterday it was one long day at the Ravinovs.
I quickly put on an outfit and went downstairs got a redbull and I was out the door everyone was still sleep the workers usually start working around 7:30 and everyone comes in around 8 for breakfast but not today. Today I had business to deal with we had finally caught the rat i'm gonna fucking kill him. Im 17 and I kill people for a living what has my world come too when my mother was trying to keep me away from all of this I didn't understand but now I did and I am sorry that I would feel left out.
It was 7:30am and I got to the docks and went to the shipments and my office when I walked in everyone froze and started looking at me like I was new or something what they didn't know is that I basically owned them.
What are you all looking at get back to work. They all looked scared when I started speaking thats how we needed that to go.
I take the elevator down to the Basement floor where our torturing's happen and I see Erik waiting for me.
Hey boss we found him he took the bait
Erik and I had a talk and came up with a way too bait the rat too catch him or her and it worked we caught him were is that son of a bitch
He's in the way back boss ill take you too him
Than let's go
I walked in the room my men standing by with bats in their hands ready to beat someone with them on command.
Tsk tsk tsk so this is the rat the one that was giving up our details to the enemies who are you working for he just smiled a sinister smile and I got the 6 inch blade and stuck it in his stomach he groaned and started laughing might as well kill me right now because if i snitch and they find out they will kill me
You say they who's they is it Smirnoff your snitching too or the Brookliers who's they
Ill never tell he screamed and started to laugh more guy beat him.
The Mafia was 5 families the Giovanni, Ravinov, Smirnoff, Brookliers and Grays. They all were run by their sons besides me after Antonio killed my family the world got introduced to the long lost Gray's princess I fucking hated them calling me that thinking I had a good life like it was all fun and games I was just a chew toy in that house and there was nothing nobody could do about it because my father was in charged.
I went back to asking him questions but he wouldn't budge so I shot him in the shoulder and started to press on it who sent you who do you work for but all I head was him screaming this was irritating me and I had his blood all over my clothes I decided to let Erik and the men take over men have fun and I walked out
Erik
yes boss
torture him till you get something out of him even a small detail to find out who sent him than kill him.
Okey boss
Damian Ivanov
I went down looking for blair it was around 8 I woke up and went to the indoor gym we had on our floor and I was there for about 2 hours then I went to shower I got out and it was about 1 in the afternoon I went downstairs for lunch and i was looking for Blair but the guards told me she had gone out to the docks to see Erik. I went to the dining room and saw our maids setting lunch everything was ready sir she told me but I stopped and You only speak when spoken to do you understand Do you understand
she nodded but that wasn't enough use word doll "Yes sir" She responded and looked down I went close to her and she looked scared but that made me want to bug her more i started to chuckle and she was blushing or wanting to cry I can't tell but she was definitely scared of me go and bring me the news paper I sat at the head of the table. I had breakfast and after that I got upstairs to the office and as I got up to go to the office the guards come in telling me Vitali is here what is Vitali doing here Blairs gonna lose her shit let them in I said maybe they'll leave before she gets here.
Welcome Vitali, Alex guys welcome how are you guys doing?
We talked for a while it has been an hour and they still aren't planing to go I am worried for them.

Hey guys what do you think Vitali and Alex are doing at their house dunn dunn dunn??