Closed door's

This content is for mature audiences only readers

Italy

Damian Ivanov
Damn B you lookin gorgeous as always.
"Thank you, Damian"
Come on now, let's get ready to party. You know what they say 3am is the best time to get turnt up
"Damian let's go"
Let's go.

Blair Gray
Damian let's go
"Let's go" He said no question asked no nothing I mean It's typical for guys not too and especially in our world.
Drive I demanded, wanting to get there as soon as possible because I needed to blow off some stem.

....
I got up from my seat downing my whiskey and walk up to him Vitali. My men stood up with me and his men came closer as he told them to back up but my men were still standing
"Blair what a nice surprise" I gave him such a fake smile as if he wasn't there when Antonio got into an argument and he heard my life story and the mess I was in. I need a private moments with you. What about?
The moment we had earlier durning the day at your home. I walk with him and my men and his men followed us as we went to the door to walk upstairs into vip. I gave them a look and my men waited in front of the door. We walked upstairs and sat in the vip room. This is your club?
"Yes Blair its my club"
Well if I knew it was yours I would've come.
"Blair Blair why so hateful towards me?" "Huh what have I done to you?" He came closer and next thing I know his lips were on mine kissing me and I didn't push him off or tell him to back off.

Vitali Ravinov
I kissed her and she didn't fight back so I picked her up and she instantly wrapped her gorgeous long legs around my waist and laid her down on the couch in the vip room. It was see though but only from our side so we could see down there but they couldn't see in here. I lifted her dress up that reached her mid-thigh and unbuckled my belt and I entered her.

Blair Gray
I moaned as he thrusted into me faster and faster. I wasn't happy with my choices but I had to blow off some stem and whats better then sex? I grabbed a fist full of his hair and he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.
"Moan for me baby" Scream my name.
I was moaning his name and he just kept thrusting and thrusting. I came and after I felt something in the pit of my stomach he came in me. Fuck Vitali you didn't Fuck
"What Blair" You didn't pull out that's what. "Fuck".

Vitali Ravinov
I didn't pull out fuck me. I was so stupid for not but it's whatever at the end of the day. Blair you knew I wasn't gonna pull out don't be mad acting like you didn't know. I start something I finish it the right way. " yea whatever" She rolled her eyes at me. I grabbed her jaw and made her look at me DONT EVER ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME.
"ohh what are you gonna do shoot me?" "Please Id like too see you try" I grabbed the gun from the table and she just stood there her eyes had no emotion they were empty she came closer and put the barrel of the gun to her head. No Blair Im not gonna shoot you.
"mhm"
She kissed me and walked out the door
I went right after her we were done and going down. She was fixing her dress while going down the stairs. Blair I said her name to get her attention and she looked back. Let's do this again sometime. She smirked and the door opened.

Blake Ravinov
We all have been waiting down in front of the vip room door for them to come out and its been a while and they are still there. Seconds later the door opens and Blair is fixing her dress and she walks out smirking at me. She walked passed us and kissed Damien on the cheek and they walked off to the bar. We all knew what had happened up there we were waiting for them to say something. I knew they never would.
Vitali? Seriously here?
" Yes Blake here"
He smirked and we all walked off to our booths.

Blair Gray
I got out and first person I see is Blake and I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes. I walked over Damian and kissed his cheek and grabbed his hand lets go get drunk baby.

Hey babess I wrote this at 3am and I hope you guys like this Chapter plzz tell me what y'all think about it. I haven't had time to edit this chapter so if there are errors sorry.