Flying back

Blair Gray
Tonight we got on to the flight going to Vegas honestly I didn't want to go because it was so close to home the home my parent's and siblings were murdered. I really needed to check out my businesses and to see how they are going there last week we got a call that there were some mishaps so we needed to check it out. An hour left and Damian started to talk to me again and he asked me about the mascaraed ball or whatever it is he asked if I was going to go and I was truthful I told him that I'm done thinking about it that I'm not going and Andrei told me that it's great way to make business and alliances but I don't think I still don't think I wanna go like I was going to his home the man that killed my family.

When we landed it was around 10:00 so we went to the warehouse first and I had couple drinks and we check out the stocks and what we had left from last shipments we had gotten new guns and coke. When we finally got them distributed and then a worker told me that Mr.Ravinov wanted to meet and I was confused because I didn't really know him and then Andrei told me that he was the boss of the American Mafia and was really powerful Andrei got me worried for a second but then I thought that he wanted to meet me so maybe it was for business.

Five hours later we finally went to the Casino and I walked into my meeting room to talk to my guards and I knew I had their attention when I walked in all of them stood up. I say down at the head of the table with Andrei to my left and Damian to my right I asked them what we were going to do with the leftover substances the next time we have some and Damien spoke saying he had a good idea so I sat back in my chair and waited for his idea.

Damian Ivanov
I spoke up and said I got an idea and thats because I do I think we should go to the ball and form an alliance with someone there maybe smaller mafia groups keep them under our protection and they can sell them for us for 5-10 percent of the profit and just kill they guy that didn't sell them correctly.

Andrei Ivanov
I looked at Blair while he was speaking and she looked mad like she wanted to kill him even though he had a good idea. I spoke and said that I I think Damian thought of a good idea that will also profit us with alliances. Then she looked at me and smirked.

Blair Gray
I was annoyed with his idea and especially when Andrei agreed to it. I said No we aren't going well at least Im not you guys can go and form alliances. Andrei said we couldn't go without our Leader and I said just said behalf of Blair Gray we wanted to speak and get them to join us. They didn't agree so we needed a new idea fast. After couple hours of us sitting in the meeting room were everyone threw ideas that I didn't think fit with what I wanted it was time to go to the club and check that out.

Antonio Giovanni
Today was a week from the ball I needed more alliances after killing Giorgio I have been one out so that was good that my ball was around the corner. I heard that his daughter the 16 year old took over his business and that's probably the best news I heard this past couple months. I have been around looking for her around the world to give her the invitation by hand and I got her in London but unfortunately she got out before I can get to her so I gave it to her guards and I spared their lives just for a fucking invitation I would usually kill someone that shot at my men and I but I decided not to anyway I was wearing my favorite Armani suit so I couldn't dirty that but I would if I had to.

Blair Gray
When we got there it was 7 there were so many people there already I was surprised and it we got a new bartender so I had to meet him the guys waited upstairs in the room and the room was a glass window but it was blacked out so only people from the inside can see through. I got some whiskey and went upstairs. I was supposed to be meeting Vitali Ravinov ugh probably gonna be a pain in the ass it was already 10 and he didn't show up I was going fucking crazy he wanted to meet me and he fucking stood me and my guys up. While we were waiting for him I decided to talk to Zev the head of my guards and told him that I need him to talk to the bartender because I think we need more workers around here and 2 more security guards outside. I had my attention to Zev and I heard shooting and the girls screaming while trying to runaway in heels. I look down and the  unexpected.