Warehouse 2

Italy

Blair Gray
Im going to the warehouse and I'm losing my shit. Who the fuck could be doing this blowing up our warehouses and stealing shipments. We caught the rat but there must be more words maybe not somebody from the inside somebody somebody that has some thing against me or against the grays. I tell you I hate this life it is the worst I never know if I will make it back home alive or not.

Damian Ivanov
The warehouses are being blown up in front of my eyes and there is nothing I can do about it. we got most of the people out but there's still some inside that we couldn't get. This is fucking depressing.
Blair is gonna lose her shit when she sees us I caught the rat and killed him and now this who could it fucking be. I swear to god if I find fucking person that did this they're gonna pay.
The guards look up at me and start laughing like what the fuck are you guys laughing at?
"yea right like Blair is going to let you make them pay"
Yea she is after she sees this she is going to want to be the one to get her hands on the motherfucker first.

—————————————————-
HEYY BABESS IM BACK SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT IS BETTER THEN NOTHING.❤️❤️love you all sorry to be back late.