Invatation

Blair Gray
The guys just stand their looking at me I get frustrated and start yelling and asking what all that was about Erik came closer and handed me a envelope it was black and looked so elegant. I was confused for a second then I opened it and it said Dear Ms. Gray you are invited to the Giovanni annual gala. The theme is Masquerade. It will be hosted at the Giovanni mansion in Italy hope to see you there next week.
12/20
-Antonio Giovanni
I was fuming my eyes were glued to the invitation. Then Andrei took the paper from me and started to read it and I told them to drive to the airport everyone got in the cars and we went off to the airport. We got their and I went out and walked towards the jet I got in and sat in the back this time there were things I needed to rethink. We were in the air when Damian came up and sat next to me.

Damian Ivanov
I decided to go sit next to Blair she was sitting in the back alone with the invitation in her hand for the past hour and half she's been looking at it. I asked her if she was okey and she said she was fine and then she asked me if I know what that date meant and I didn't really think it was important so I shook my head and said No what she said had me off for a second or so.

Blair Gray
I asked him if he knew what that date was and he shook his head so I looked up at Andrei who was up getting a drink and I faced Damian and told him it was my birthday and he went quite. He finally looked up and said how I really forgot the date of your birthday he was sad but i assured him that if was okey really anyway I never really even liked my birthday. He asked me if I was mad and truth be told I wasn't mad I was furious I wanted to kill Giovanni I hated him with everything in me. I told him I was a little angry but it didn't really matter.
After a while we landed in Russia and it took about 20 minutes to get to the house. The man stayed with me so it was called the mafia house it was all of ours its more like a mansion than a house though I have to to hire maids so they can cook and clean around the house because I can't really do that with my job so I took it upon myself to finish that. I asked Andrei to help and after an hour we found 12 maids they start tomorrow morning and I have to give them a tour tomorrow but I'll probably make one of the guys do it.

I woke up it was around six I went to the gym I worked out for an hour and when I went to my room it was about 7:30 I took a quick shower because they were supposed to come at 8. I decided to wear a simple black jeans a sometime of bralette nothing special but a good impression.

I walked down and saw them all standing in front of the stairs with the guards

I walked down and saw them all standing in front of the stairs with the guards. I went down the stairs and all of them turned their heads to me. I decided we should go to the auctions and get people but Andrei said that we can just pick them out and they just send them so it wasn't much work I got 10 girls and 2 guys. Damian showed them around while I decided that I need to fly to Vegas for the week to check out my warehouses,clubs and casinos.