Bon appétit 2

Italy

Blair Gray
He said I was gorgeous and it was the sweetest thing ever it made me feel close to home. It made me sad but I smiled anyway because the only person who ever called me that was Hunter. I loved him so much he always payed attention to me and loved me but when our father was there he tried his best to protect me but he was like a freaking bomb ready to explode all he ever did was hurt us but mostly me. My mother always said he liked me but ones again he never showed it also many many things happened anyway we needs to remember the dead just focus on everyone here like how much I don't wanna go to this dinner fuck me.

Vitali Ravinov
Blake and I went into my study to talk about our new shipments of Meth coming in tomorrow and I thought it would be a great idea to have a glass I finished pouring the glass and there was a knock on my door. Yes it was the head of my maids she told us our guest had arrived and I chugged down my drink and walked to my front door. They came with 4 cars i'm surprised her father was always extra and always had backup even if we didn't see them he never came with anything less then 6 cars

Blake Ravinov
Well Vitali people can surprise you not everyone is like their parents like me Im nothing like him.
Do you think she came?
I hope so blake I hope so.

Vitali Ravinov
The cars stopped and the doors on all of them opened everyone came out but no Blair. Im kind of mad but I can't show that i'm supposed to show she's just business.
Damian
Vitali haha how are you my friend
Im doing well Damian and you?
Im okey my brother how's business
Really good everything's perfect.
Damian talked to me about everything but no mention of Blair I guess we are ignoring the fact that I invited her and she didn't show up.

Damian Ivanov
Blair hated every moment knowing she had to come because in our work of business when someone goes out of their way to invite you to dinner then you should show up it is disrespectful if you don't.

Vitali Ivanov
Well if this is all we are shall we go inside?
Yes we shall Damian respond. I guess she's not going to be coming.
Than let's go we all walk inside straight to the dining room and we have a huge table everyone sat down and they brought out the food before we got there so everything was ready. I sat at the head of the table and my men next to me and the other side of the table was for Blair and her men but she wasn't here so her men sat without her and the head of the table was open.
As we were about to start eating the most surprising thing happened.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK HAPPENED?? LEAVE A COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU THINK IT WAS DISRESPECTFUL OF BLAIR TO NOT SHOW UP EVEN AFTER SHE GOT READY.