Gifts

Blair
I woke up its not like I was even sleep. I have a desk in my room with everything i need just so i can kinda manage things from up here because a lot of people are usually in the house and it annoys me to see people especially after the fucking warehouse deal. Im still fuming but i got some work done and slept for a couple hours. I had told Damian to tell the maids to set the table so we can have breakfast here this morning. I was still kind of mad about the cafe to he honest I'm butthurt. I know I might have killed some people or hurt some people but I don't hurt the innocent only people who cause harm to me or my people. I really liked talking to Ava she was so sweet but scared. I didn't want to scare her so I told her to leave if she wanted to and she did which kind of hurt me. She was all I could think of.

Damian
I text Blair telling her breakfast is ready and I sit and wait for her but its been a minute and as I was getting up to see where she is one of the guys walked in with a box and flowers. What the fuck is this?
"Its for Boss" Who is it from i keep questioning him but he just said some kid left it. I told him to leave the box in the living room table and go.
Blair good morning good to see you.
"Good morning D. Have we found out anything about the warehouses?"
No B nor yet honestly im pissed whoever did this sure as hell made sure to clean up after them.
You have a gift
"from"
I don't know maybe if you open it we will see.

Blair
I hate surprises and gifts.
Flowers too someone really thought lets make her morning hell.
"Open it im ever to see what it is and who is from"
I open the box and there is a fucking head in it. I drop the fucking box and back up. Fuck me fuck man fuck.
"What the absolute fuck Blair"
"Who could have done this"
I go to the workers bathroom and get on my knees in-front of the toilet and start to throwing up.
I get out and clean this shit up Damian. There was a note in the flowers.
The note said Hello baby I hope you liked the flowers and my gift. I thought you would like this more then the warehouse.I couldn't stop thinking about you even since we met. I am expecting a welcome home gift from you now that you know Im home for good.
Zavier
"Fucking Luciano"
The rats are back in town Damian.

Vitali Ravinov
I wake up to have breakfast but there is a gift waiting for me at the table.
Blake is this from you?
"Nah g this was dropped off saying its for you and you would know who its from"
I open the box and it a whiskey in it with a letter.
"Hello Vitali I'm back for good. We have to catch up."
Zavier
I am assuming Antonio got one too with the same letter. When we were young we all trained together the days we where together and hung out together the only person who we saw rarely was Blair and everyone had a crush on her when she wasn't upstairs in her room because her dickhead of a father wanted nothing to do with her she was in the backyard sitting watching us train. I saw her sometimes watching us from her room window but when her father found out he immediately made them cover that window even though the 5 family's kinda knew he had a daughter he would still hide her. We didn't officially know she was his daughter till
he died and she stepped up to take over. I felt bad to be honest but there was nothing we could do.

Antonio Giovanni
I wake up and go down stairs to my office for some early morning book keepings and there was a box in my office with my name on it. I open the box and there is a whiskey with a letter
"Hello Antonio I'm back for good.We have to catch up."
Zavier
What the absolute fuck is this Moron doing here. Back for good does this mean him and his family are back in town? Fuck sakes what a start to my morning couldn't be more eventful.

__________________________
Hey babes Im going to try to update more but this is what i got so far.💙