Famaily matters

Italy

Blair Gray
It was around 6 AM Damian and I have been up all night. I told him things nobody needed to know, but if he is my right-hand man, I can trust him with this information. I finished my whiskey and went out of my office upstairs to see if Andrei was awake so I can finally know what the hell Vitali was talking about. To my love, Andrei was sitting down in the living room. Andrei, we need to talk, let's go to my office. We walked to my office and I had some files on the Luciano's I put them away. Andrei was sitting there waiting for me to say something. Andrei the Luciano's are in Italy. His face went from neutral to worry. I need to know what my father has done to them.

Andrei Ivanov
Well, your father and I have been best friends ever since I could remember. When his father died, he took on the mafia life early. He became someone, something nobody ever wanted to become. He was 15 when he took over he was the only heir, at the age of 17 he killed all sorts of people and their families.The Luciano's and Gray's had been friends for so long but when your father found out Mia was pregnant and your mother wasn't he tried to kill the baby alongside her but when Franco found out his best friend was trying to kill his only heir he was furious.
"Yea I mean who wouldn't be"
He tried killing his wife. He kidnapped her and hurt her bad and tried cutting the baby out,, but it never worked since Zavier is alive. The only plan of your father's that never worked.

Blair Gray
I was speechless. I was mad at how cruel could someone be. I didn't know what to say. Thanks, Andrei, for telling me.
"Blair you got to be careful Zavier is dangerous". You know how many times I heard this just in one day? About 20 just by Damian.

Damian Ivanov
Blair it's the girl.

_________________________

IM BACKKKK
DUN DUNN DUNNNNN WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK HAPPEND TO THE GIRL? Who's the girl?