Burn

Blair Gray
I need to tell you something important and it is more of a promise but when he shot you and you were in the hospital really really bad I was with you and I promised that when you get better we were going to go away from here far away for a while. Im tired of this and I appreciate everything I have done but Im tired and I think i need a break from all of this and honestly so do you.

Damian Ivanov
Where do you want to go? She said Peru. What's in Peru? As soon as I asked that question I regretted it.
Drug houses thats whats in Peru
You wanna go to Peru for drug houses? Im down when are we going?

Blair Gray
Tonight you and I in Peru and all the drug houses you can find.
What's a little fun mixed with business.
Im going with or without you I just promised you that we were gonna get outta here and I always keep my promises.
When is this dinner?
7pm we gotta be there.
Great.

Vitali Ravinov
Today is the day I finally get to met Blair and discuss business with her. She doesn't like me very much because she thinks I helped Antonio hurt Damian but I didn't.
I was sitting down in my office thinking when Alex walked in I didn't notice him until he called my name several times.

Alex Ravinov
Vitali hello Vitaliii yo bro
You good? Yea bro Im just thinking.
Blair? haha she's something else
Well Alex i need business with her.
The bet isn't it.
Im not losing
Yea whatever you say bro just be careful if she's anything like her father than
You mean like your
Vitali I told you to never repeat that ever.

Vitali Ravinov
Alex got mad and ran out just like he always does.
I look at the time and 3 hours left till my guests show up I need to go gym and hit the shower and get ready.