Zavier Luciano

Zavier Luciano
There she is Blair motherfucking Gray. The only gray that's left. That dickhead Giovanni did me a favor you know killing everyone off but Im mad I didn't get to do it myself. Well at least I will have one Gray to torture and kill. I've never wanted someone so bad in my life. I have always gotten what I want with or without consent so nothing really mattered to me.
I told Zander to spread the work that they Luciano family were back in town for good. Now that my father has passed I needed to take over I have been training since age of 5 and have been in the family business since age 10 I was to take over after my father passed and now it is my turn. Zander also send them all a gift from me. A special gift for my girl Gray.

Zander Luciano
Any ideas Zav?
"yes many"
Ok spill.
Zavier told me the gifts to send them the big 5s and I did making sure they know we are back in town.

Zavier
Zara how are you?
"Im ok and you?"
good good how's mom?
"She's ok still drinking and sleeping only"
Ok you're watching her right?
"Yes brother"
ok bye I don't want to distract you from your studies.
"bye"
I just got a call from Zander he sent the gifts and the word is out. Now we wait.