Blindspot

Blair Gray
The guys and I finally got home and to say we were hungry was an understatement but the maids had set the table for us since we called to tell them we were coming home. I was about to saw couple words how Im thankful for all my men and my workers but suddenly my phone goes off and its an unknown number I pick it up and who might this be
Ohh Hey gorgeous long time no see
Giovanni what do you want?
Well if you want your man you should come and get him
I could care less about whats he's talking about because he has a tendency to talk about random shit so I hung up.
Couple minutes later Andrei calls worried and in a hurry
Blair you need you need to get here fast Giovanni mansion in Italy as soon as possible
Whats wrong I just talked to Damian and he said everything was going smooth
Well thats the problem he took Damian
what do you mean he took Damian
he has him in the room and we tried going to find him but they won't let us pass and thats son of a bitch is saying without you we can't do anything.
Shit shit shit
Whats wrong
He called me saying some shit about come get you man but I hung up because I was annoyed by his nonsense. Okey ill be there in 3 hours.

Men pack up fast they need our help in Italy Antonio has Damian. The second I said that everybody stood up they were moving quickly and in less than 10 minutes we are packed in the cars and ready to go to the airport from Moscow it was only three hours to Italy so we will be there real quick and especially with our private airplane.

Antonio Giovanni
The guests were leaving it was around 3am and Vitali and I decided to have a couple of drinks we hadn't had time to talk. We talked about firearms and cocaine. I had a shipment
missing last week and I killed the son of a bitch that helped them steal it and killed the son of a bitch that stole it. We laughed for a while and drank and smoke some cigars.

Vitali Ravinov
Antonio and I were sitting down and smoking while our men stood there Blake was stilling across from Alex and they were talking about what happened last week at the club. Suddenly the door bursts open and our men are quick to stand while Antonio is still drinking his whiskey smirking I looked at the door to see the one and only Ms.Gray.

Blair Gray
I walked in his house the guards let me in I guess they were expecting me and I walked upstairs knowing that they would be there because Andrei told me we met up with the guys and they showed us the room the two guards stood at the door we killed with silencers and I walked to the door and kicked it open and the guards stood up quickly and took out their guns.
Where's my the fuck is my guy?
Silence not a word to be spoken
I see those blue eyes his eyes burning through me like he wanted to kill me but he wasn't the only one. I walk closer to them sleeping with the enemy I see I said smirking and he glared me. You know you can't defeat the demons you enjoy playing with. Now tell me where the fuck is my guy I put the gun to his head and his men came closer but he waved them off.
Your man isn't here
Your lying I know he is now give him to me and we will be gone outta your way.
Nah baby I told you if you didn't come war will break lose he's dead
When he said that my eyes watering and I remembered back to the day when I begged him not to kill my mother.
The cat's got your tongue baby? He said smiling