London

Blair Gray
It was around 3 when we headed to the airport to go to London. We had a 6 hour flight so I had taken my computer with me to work 16 year old girls would usually take their computer to watch movies or shows but here I am sitting in the private jet going through my bank statements and checking my mails. I was getting frustrated and I decided to get up and get a drink I got whiskey and they all looked at me as if I killed someone. I said no need to stare I know Im young but sometimes I need this because this is the only thing keeping me sane at this point.

Damian Ivanov
When we all looked at her drinking the whiskey she got mad and said thats what keeping her sane and I don't blame her for drinking she's 16 but is doing things that no even a 20 year old can. She is going to be great. We finally arrived in London and we had to stay in hotel rooms because we didn't really have a house there.

Blair Gray
We got to the hotel and it was pretty big we got 4 penthouses because we were 35 guys total plus me. The meeting with Dimitri Smirnoff is around 10:00 at his club so we decided to hang out a the hotel and I got to officially meet all my bodyguards most of them are married and some of them have kids but their young.
We got the cars ready so we can go. It was a 10 minute car ride from the hotel. I stood in front of it and it has big letters spelling Night Crawl I thought it was a weird name for a club. He saw us and stood up and greeted us. Im glad you could be here welcome he said. We talked for a good hour till he asked me about the club. I originally thought he wanted the one in LA but he wants the one in Vegas and I don't think Im willing to sell that one it is the one that makes most money. He was mad when I said Im not selling that one anytime soon and I explained that Im not really trying to sell anything right now. When we got out of the club Andrei looked at me and said good choice and I gave him a small smile wondering if I did the right thing. We got home it was around 11:40 and I was really tired I decided to crash while all the guys hung out in the other room.

Day 2
It was another normal day in London then around 12:00 we heard gunshots coming from down stairs I knew it had to be Smirnoff he was still pissed about the whole club thing while I had already forgot about it. Andrei, Damian and I we got out the the rooms to the stairs they took out their guns and we ran down the stairs to the back alley. We went out the stairs and there were 2 of my guys standing on top of 3 random men again I think it's Dimitri's men. We sat in the Range and waited for the rest of my men to come down seconds later they were down one by one out and all safe. They came to the car and looked at me worried.