The bet

I never back down from a bet so I took it 100
Fine 100 go up to him and talk to him then give him your number and come back or not. Just one problem
Huh what is it
Agree with whatever he says he already thinks you got a big mouth.
Im sorry what big mouth son of a bit- Stop Blair don't finish that sentence we need him. He is our only alliance that we will probably meet at such a great time since your not going to come tomorrow to the Giovanni gala shit just don't piss him off we might need him.
I put my hand out for the 100 dollar and he put it in my hand and I placed it's in my back pocket and wear my shoes and walk straight to him.

Vitali Ravinov
We are supposed to meet my men at my club we are in Russia for a meeting and staying her a while to check out my clubs and shipments. Our meeting went well and now we are waiting for them to bring me the girl we are watching the door carefully and then next thing I see beautiful girl walks in and then I see Damian Ivanov he's a great friend. I hadn't seen him since we were 13 he disappeared for a while and now I guess he is alive and well. He walks up to me and we greet each other and talk to see how we have been. I saw her looking at me with a disgusted face but I wanted her then thats when I realized who she was Blair Gray the unknown daughter of Giorgio Gray we didn't know he had a daughter till he died and she stepped forward to take his place.
Isn't that— Damian finished my sentence Blair Gray
Yea that is
How is she doing anyway and isn't she too young to be in this business and at my club?
She is doing great actually.
Yea I had no doubts she's Giorgio's daughter lets just hope she doesn't have a big mouth like her brothers and get you guys killed.
She's smarter than that.
Yea I bet she is I bet she is.
After he left I was looking for Blake but he was nowhere to be found he was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago with the girl is nowhere to be seen. I had the guys call him and he said 20 minutes to run into traffic.

Blair Gray
I walk up to him and he stares at me like a lost puppy but those blue eyes ohhh those blue sexy eyes.
Hey Blair I stretched my hand out for his and he grabbed
Hello Vitali Ravinov and I gave her a little kiss on her hand.
I know who you are and i giggle manage to make him smile great move and Im so annoyed right and I look bored.
Im sorry for your loss
yea I am too thanks you
Your father was a great man
Yea I think to myself everyone knew who killed my parents but nobody did a thing and now Im alone but revenge is the closest thing to closure
How are your businesses going it must be hard doing this work at that age.
Its not that hard Im actually doing really well.
Thats good
It was a weird conversation and his men walked in and told him something and in Russian Luckily I understood he told him that some guy named Blake whoever that is brought the package.
I should get going your busy and so am I. Bye
I walked off and stopped I was supposed to give him my number. I walked a step back and handed him the napkin and smiled goodbye
He smiled and his sharp jaw omg and look at me and waved.

I walked back to my table and my guys and smiled at Damian he looked shocked because he knew I gave him my number I sit down with a big smirk on my face and continued to drink my drink.
Andrei turned to me and thats my girl and I winked at him and looked back to Damian I win.
He drank his beer and sat there on his phone.

Vitali Ravinov
after talking to Gray I realized that she isn't gonna last in this business for long. Its probably going to take a bullet in someone head in front of her for her to break but if she's here after losing her whole family that will be hard.