Burn in silence

Blair Gray
They doctors finally gave us a clear to go in Andrei went in and came back out and then they guys went in and I was waiting he wasn't awake but they told us he can hear us. I went in alone after they all finished I was crying and shaking Im sorry im so sorry Damian I never wanted this to happen to you I love you please don't leave me just get better please. I cried and cried and hugged and yelled at him I blame me Damian but when you get outta this you and I are gonna go out for a while maybe for months or so I need you please don't die Damian please they came and took me out the doctors said he needed to be alone so he can get better. I left got home i needed to shower and change I was a walking 17 year old mess. I got home after a while to grab somethings before I go to grab lunch with the devil. I am currently sitting down on the floor and thinking about what I should do or what I would have done if anything happened to Damian. He is the only person I have the only thing that makes me feel at home and with my brothers. I would have lost it if I lost him too.
I get a text and it's Antonio with the address I open it and see it is this fancy place. I decided to take a shower dress up go to see Damian than go on that stupid date.

2 hours later
I heard that Damian woke up so I had to go and see him. I wore a dress boots and a leather jacket nude tone of lipstick and I was out the door. My guys drove fast because I was worried about Damian I got up to the third floor and I saw my guys standing in front of the
door. I walked in and saw Andrei talking to Damian.
Hey Blair
Hey Damian how are you?Your looking pretty you got plans with a guy i'm not aware of?
Thank you and No I just decided to dress up for you you know.
Damian chuckled and he looked so happy
Andrei spoke up she saved— I cut him off so Damian how do you feel and I looked at Andrei with a don't tell him a thing about the deal the
Andrei left after a while
Hey pretty I never got the chance to say happy birthday to you yesterday.
Yea yea whatever I told you I don't like talking about my birthday something always goes wrong its like like that day was cursed or something.
Nah don't say that things will eventually get better.
Yea I hope so
Okey I got to go I have things to do
Things wow things that are more important than being with your best friend laying on a hospital bed?
No you know your the most important thing in my life.
Yea you same for me.

Damian Ivanov
She walked in the room and my lit it up she is gorgeous just as I remembered her to be and she looked at me with pity and fear. I complimented her and she smiled she looked really dressed up but I guess thats what people wear these days I was out what for couple days or so and things already changed she said she had no plans so i guess she was just dressed up to see me. Andrei wanted to say something but she cut him off and we talked for a while till Blair had to go and it was me and Andrei.

Vitali Ravinov
Blake and I were sitting and I was a bit confused because one thing Antonio could have asked her he asked her out on a date what was his game plan I was going to find out. Blake a date really what do you think is going on.
Im not sure bro maybe he's trying to get on her good side
After all that he's done? I don't think do Blake I don't think so ahhhh shit shit shittt
You like her?
Im not so sure about my feelings right now I don't really think I need that right now you know my mind is always in my business and my mafia.
Yeah I know.

The power he holdsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara