Whiskey and problems

Blair Gray
It was the next day and today we had to go over to the Ravionv's for dinner. I really don't wanna go but Damian had already said that he will ask me and probably even convince me so i don't wanna let down his word one of the only people i really care about don't get me wrong mafia family is all all the family nobody else but I knew Andrei since i was a baby and same with Damian. I had to talk to Damian and it was really important and it couldn't wait he was at the dock waiting for a shipment. We had guns coming today our favorite shipment. Its coming from Amsterdam probably our best shipments. I couldn't wait any longer I decided to go to the docks to see the shipments and most importantly talk to Damian.

Damian Ivanov
The guys and I had to go and check out the shipment today we left around 6 Blair was still asleep she had a long day yesterday so we let her sleep in. When we got to the docks it took us about 30 minutes to get there. They told us it arrived 10 minutes ago so we weren't so late. We got in the containers and started opening the boxes and to our surprise their was more than we expected. We were supposed to get 2 and we got 4 I guess Blair changed up the plans. We continued to look at the shipments. We were done and ready to go home than Blair and Erik came in with a couple more guys.

Blair Gray
What's up Blair?
Hey guys
Nothing much Damian is everything going good?
Yea Blair everything is perfect we just finished and wanted to come home to get ready for the dinner.
Are you planing to come?
Yea I guess so I don't want to but for you ill go.
It will be okey. It is a business dinner.
Yea I hope that the only thing they get this as and nothing else.
Well Damian let's go we need to talk.